LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish patil   09 September 2016

leaving in relationship

Excuseme Respected sir its Satish, I am requesting to suggest on my topic. The topic is I was at home because I was tired, my partner was gone to ganpati Darshan with her friends family. So she came to home on station at 3.00 am so I gone to pickup her there. That time its midnight going on so 2 bad guys seen her alone at station and they thought see was prostitute worker and she left this place immediately so we miss match out pickup point. She decided to go Home by walking in the fear of 2 bad guys she seen two another good guys she requested to them please drop me over to my home. They both agree she was going with them. After some time 2 bad guys followed her and they showing like as those are police petrol police they asking all of them where are you going actually that was very bad time. Suddenly there real police came and they ask to each person where they are going and what are they doing at midnight so she feel relax and comfortable so after she try to switch on the mobile that's the reason I cant talk to her so she ask to good guys to give her cellphone because she want to call me back. Then I got call and was came there they ask who are you which relation with her ( actually we are leaving in relationship ) she told to police he is my husband and they ask me few Questions where I m leaving and what is my designation. Why you left her alone and allow her go with my absence to ganpayi Darshan. Police allow to us to go home after we gone to home. After we reached to home we got call on my no. They told us good guys are heated by bad guys and they complained to police station so they require our full information our address and both my and her mob. On phone they told us we are police give us information we given information they told us our police coming to your home for inquiry if your information getting wrong so through both of you in police custody. They will come in 3 days. But we are leaving in relationship we statement wrong so please suggest what I want to do on this situation what to do. Is that they are coming for inquiry, are they call on my number are real police because good guys have my cell no. And they beated by bad guys suppose to be bad gus taken no. From them. Please suggest

Learning

2 Replies

arpit shukla (,)     09 September 2016

1) whatever you have conveyed to police was verbal and can not be considered as evidence 2)Living in live in relationship is not a crime 3)there is no fir against you so you don't worry. 4) even you can support good guys that they have provided shelter to your lady partner. And can register your statement in favor of good guys if you have really witnessed entire fighting scenario, if you have not then don't involve you for fighting purpose.

Satish patil   10 September 2016

Thanks sir, because I was worried about living relationship is legal or not :-) now its clear thanks. 😊 My lady do not having problem to living relationship with me if any police have inquiry about anything. so there is any legal case going on us?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register