Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khalid anwar (a)     06 August 2016

Sec 420

Dear sir,

some one chiting me in land related matter  so i case against in court, court send it p.s to inquiry. after register this case in 420 crpc. after 6 month in dsp office call me for supervison with two witness. in office they written my and one witness statement. after two days the accused person came and give my full amt and want to comparmaise with me.some wellwisher and social party also want to do comparmaise in our comety. and they want to end this case. they told go to both party in dsp office and wtithdraw thiscase so both are going  after 3 dasys to DSP office  and meet the staff of this office and say about this. the staff told me negative they said" if you comparmasie you spent the police time so i load against the complaint sec 123 and 12 etc.

i want to know this case is end in dsp office or not.

can he load case against  complaint.

what can i do please suggest me.

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 August 2016

take help of some one who knows english and explain the problem in understandable manner.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 August 2016

In the given circumstances, it is better if the compromise is effected through the court.

khalid anwar (a)     07 August 2016

thanks sir,

Is this case comparmase in DSP Office? The staff of office told that he can load case against complaint for police harasment and time wasting. he is right or wrong.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2016

You need to meet lawyer with papers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register