Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     19 February 2016

Eviction suit

Respected experts,

I shall be required to  file an Eviction Suit to evict the divorced wife who is still occupying my house. I shall be extremely grateful if you could let me know the procedure of eviction suit and how much time it will take. 

Will it be helpful to file a petition before the Supreme Court under Article 32 as she is unlawfully residing there whereas myself and my ailing mother ( cancer) have been living elsewhere. Only one sister is staying there. Is not it a violation of Fundamental Right? 

Awaiting your valued advice.

Regards.

Learning

3 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     19 February 2016

Supreme Court shall not intervene in such matters . File a suit for mandatory injunction asking her to vacate the premises . She was your licensee and hence has no right to occupy the said premises after you terminate her license .

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     20 February 2016

Thanks , Could the experts please advise as to which provision of eviction eviction will apply to evict a divorced wife. I believe there are different provisions for eviction of tenent etc etc. Grateful if Experts guide me so that there is no mistake or lapse on the suit. Regards.

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     20 February 2016

Thanks , Could the experts please advise as to which provision of eviction eviction will apply to evict a divorced wife. I believe there are different provisions for eviction of tenent etc etc. Grateful if Experts guide me so that there is no mistake or lapse on the suit. Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register