LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh   24 November 2015

Wife lost rcr, she had filed 125 and dv

Hi experts, want to know your kind opinion. wife had filed RCR on me, she lost it, had filed 100s of allegation on me and yet said that she wants to live with me and requested court to order husband to take her back. she is staying with her mother. later she filed 125 and DV too in DV states that her inlaws can also kill her !!!

the RCR judge dismissed her petition of RCR, summurising as ' the demand for RCR by wife doesnt appear to be in good faith and real"

so i want to know, can i get benefit in my 125 and DV case. she is not working as per my knowledge.

pls advise

Learning

2 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     24 November 2015

Dear Rajesh,

filing false cases is her right,contest 125 and DV on merits you will surely win. yes findings of 498a can surely help

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rajesh
Hi experts, want to know your kind opinion. wife had filed RCR on me, she lost it, had filed 100s of allegation on me and yet said that she wants to live with me and requested court to order husband to take her back. she is staying with her mother. later she filed 125 and DV too in DV states that her inlaws can also kill her !!!

the RCR judge dismissed her petition of RCR, summurising as ' the demand for RCR by wife doesnt appear to be in good faith and real"

so i want to know, can i get benefit in my 125 and DV case. she is not working as per my knowledge.

pls advise

1 year from date of order of dismissal of RCR you can ask same court divorce by giving application to that affect, court will grant you divorce, dont listen to lawyers who will ask you to approach HC etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register