LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (executive)     09 June 2015

Domestic violience

My DV case is running at Pune last one and half year and during this period at least 27 hearing date given and still it is showing status "Unready Board" though argument on interim payment completed. Meanwhile I am not getting any status of our case from our advocate engaged at Pune.Since the court is very near my FILs house I am not in a position to go personally and enquire about the case. Moreover my FIL is an antisocial persons.  Can expert enlighten any clue behind and advise accordingly. Regards  

Learning

7 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 June 2015

Mr.Rahul,

This is UR 2nd similar query in the last one week,why did U deviate from the original one.Previously U have been well adviced by the experts.

Rahul (executive)     09 June 2015

Sir It was my divorce case transfered by wife at her place through SC. Now it is my DV case query.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 June 2015

U can continue the same thread for all Ur posts,nothing wrong,it would have been a continuation of assessing the problem for the experts also.U can get the status on ecourts website if U know the case number.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     09 June 2015

Originally posted by : Rahul
My DV case is running at Pune last one and half year and during this period at least 27 hearing date given and still it is showing status "Unready Board" though argument on interim payment completed. Meanwhile I am not getting any status of our case from our advocate engaged at Pune.Since the court is very near my FILs house I am not in a position to go personally and enquire about the case. Moreover my FIL is an antisocial persons.  Can expert enlighten any clue behind and advise accordingly. Regards  

For a CIVIL CASE follow the below procedure:-

You must go yourself & get CC.

If your FIL is antisocial then just make a simple call to 100 & get your voice recorded that on this day (at least 7 days before inform them) & time through this mode you will go at this that court for CC & you wil come back immediately after that. Since you fear threat on the way or within the court or wherever you feel th threat hence you must be provided protection immediately at that route at that time in case you make a further call to 100 anywhere on the route.

After 2 days write a RTI to PIO, PCR of your city & ask them just ATR & do NOT forget to mention life & liberty clause of 48 hours. You will get the desired results insha-allah

For a CRIMINAL CASE & DVC simply goto ecourts.nic.in & check the status.

Best Wishes !!!

FightForCause (Businessman)     10 June 2015

Hi Rahul,

Please speak to some other lawyer to get the certified copies of your case.

Just pay him his fees and amount needed for the number of pages you need to get certified copies.

Charges are Rs4/- one side page.  for ordinary copies and 7/- for urgent copies.

Please get Roznama/Daily diary certified copies too from the court.

Which court in Pune your case running......u can PM if u donot want to disclose publicly.

Rahul (executive)     11 June 2015

When I engaged one lawyer for my DV case but not getting any feedback from him can I engage another lawyer for getting Roznama for my casefile. He may be asking NOC from earlier lawyer. As DV case already passed one and half year I do not want to release my earlier lawyer but want to get ROZNAMA from other sources. Can I get it so that I can know what is going on in last one and half year where 27 dates are giveby court still case status is showing Unready Board.My earlier lawyer said on last 30.3.15 final argument is over still order is not coming out yet...Is there any possibility that other side made any pressure on judge not to pass the order???? 

FightForCause (Businessman)     11 June 2015

Rahul,

1. I did not asked you to change the lawyer, just engage another lawyer to get the cwertified copies if you fear to go to court yourself and get it. You will not require any NOC for this. The local lawyer of same court from his influence will get certified copies for you along with its charges.

2. You can get all the documents in certified copies which are exhibited and also the Rojnama.

3. Highly unlikely that order has not come out. You need to get the certified copies of all the documents so far. I t seems you have left the whole case on your lawyer mercy and he is screwing you big time.

4. Let me know your court name , to help you more...Istop getting engaged on these petty issues , where youneed to focus on bigger ones.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More