LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

wife wants divorce but i dont want to

in jan 2014 my wife & I got married in temple without informing our parents.as it was a love marriage.after marriage we registered in BMC office mumbai and got marriage certificate. as it was decided not to disclose the marriage till i get settled in my career.and she is living at her fathers house from marriage only.every saturday or on holidays she used to come to stay at our house.i was preparing for competitive exams so did not go for a job.but she started earing and now getting a good salary. last week her father asked her to register on matrimony sites for her marriage.she refused and told him that she loves me.then after two days her dad come to know that i dont earn and he called my mom and said directly that he will not give his daughter to us at any cost. then we realised that there is no hope from her dad and I started saying my wife come to home cause we know that we are married. she did not want to tell her dad about our marriage for his reputation and etc.. we had a fight when her brother came to meet us with my wife.and that time she told me that i have lost her trust, she feels insecure when she look at me etc. she wants divorce and not ready to give me a single chance. i told her that i will go for a job and convince her parents for marriage. she was always right at her place but i always gave priority to my studies. i really dont want to lose her.now its only 8 month of our marriage and we are in this situation. please help how to save our marriage as i know even she loves me alot.she is not receiving my calls, her friends and family is against me and no one is helping me to contact her. please give a proper solution to save all this. please dont use any bad words about my wife. thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register