Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranganadhan (SSE)     18 August 2014

Viduthalai pathiram

Hi,

Please be patient and help me. I really appreciate your help.

I lend money to one guy Ramanathan, but he is not returning it back. I don't have proper evidence for the money I gave him. So he is making me wait. He is saying that when he will sale his wife(santhi) land and return my money. But he has own land, he is not selling it.

But his wife(Santhi) land is in problem. His wife has 3 brothers(Raji, Gopal and Krishna). Recently these 4 people divided their father land. Santhi's share is in problem. Because that land is not in his father name or grand father name. Also it is not in their predecessor name. But around 30 years they have been using that land. But they don't have proper document. Since they used that land it belongs to them now.

Actually land owner is unknown. To sell that land, they should have document. To get the document they made cause in the court by Santhi.

So what they did is, all the three brothers have signed in Viduthalai Pathiram(They will not claim for the land in the future). They put the cause around an year back. Now it seems that all the four guys called to the court for signing in the court. But not sure what is the procedure and how they will get the land. I don't know cause number.

But I feel that this cause will not end soon. So I want to get my money back by fighting only. Also If they get the land I have feeling that they will sale the land and but they will not give back my money.

I want your help to stop the cause. Means they should not get that land. Because the guy(Ramanathan) has his own land. It is in his father name. He is not selling that land. 

Please help me,

1. how to stop the cause. What are all the ways I can stop it. Means It should not reach to Santhi's name. No one has opposed till now.

2. Need to understand what is "Viduthalai pathiram" means.

Thanks,

Ranganadhan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register