Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendra (Team Lead)     10 May 2014

Society chairman not issueine noc

Hi,

I am a resident of a society named Gulmohar Garden CHS in Pimpri Pune. Society chairman refused to issue me an NOC required for me switch bank loan. I had an issue with the society members regarding my covered parking demarcation. I was insisting to create the marking as it is mentioned in my registered paper while they had their own. Though the area I under their demarcation is same as it is mentioned in my registered paper but the starting point was not as it is shown in the paper.

When I asked for the NOC they refused to issue me the same citing the above reason and I had a heated argument with the team.

My question is do the society chairman has the power to refuse issuing me the NOC because of this covered parking issue. According to them I am using more space than mentioned in my paper but you know if I move back to the starting point of the entry of my covered parking,  it becomes semi covered parking as the ceiling above it is at second floor and is open from 3 sides.

Secondly as said after heated argument next day I accepted to my car back and started parking according to their suggestion and asked for the NOC.

Now they are forcing me to sign a letter saying that I misused clause 50 (a) and (b) of the bye- laws of Cooperative housing society.

For you let me put that particular bye law here

50. (a) No member shall do or suffer anything to be done in his flat which may cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to any of the members of the society or carry on practices which may be repugnant to the general decency or morals of the members of the society

(b) It shall be the competent for the committee either suo-moto or on receipt of the complaint from any member,to take steps to stop such practices referred to in the bye-law No 50(a) forthwith.

This bye law is related to creating nuisance in the flat that is causing disturbance to other society member, This is no way related to parking issue.

this is illegal according to me. They cannot force me to sign on something that I have not done?

Please suggest what should I do. I have still not got my NOC from the society

Please do reply me at rajendras26@yahoo.com

Rajendra

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register