Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini (software engineer)     25 February 2013

Forgery case

Hi,

My brother is on regular bail. The fir lodge was based on a medical report from a gov hospital. The first page of the report says te girl's injury are because of an accident. Now the girl side remove that first page and lodge the FIR.  Now we got the photog copy of the full medical report and judge in the lower court has refused to consider that report. My brother appeal to bring the doctor in the court and the judge denied that request as well. Now I have a few questions

(Note  RTI has responded which of no use so we can not use RTI here.)

1. I gether the knoledge that we should appeal immidiately into the session court. Do you have any idea how much it might cost (just a rough idea, is it in few hundred, a few thoudand or more than ten thousand)?

2. Do we need to make new case of forgery against the girl?

3. what else we can do at this time?

Thanks,

Shalini

Learning

3 Replies

shalini (software engineer)     25 February 2013

any one?

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     26 February 2013

sorry wrongly thanked instead of PM

Hardeep Singh (other)     26 February 2013

Hi,

Dear Sir,

Please guide me. I have applied for work permit through agent which is registered with Ministry of Corporate affairs, i have give him rs. 1 lac through DD, he also give me post dated cheque, now that agent has cheated with all the people which were in touch them and gone awey, he was a fraud. FIR was launched against him but the police was unable to trace him. Althouh all the details of account number, registration number of MCA and the telephone number which the agent use in his office but the police cant trace the agent. it seems that the police is not taking any action against the agent, because there are so many sources by which they can trace the agent what till date no fruitful reply received from the police. Now i want guidence that what can i do, can i go for RTI, is it helpful for me. If any one has solution for my case then please help me, i belongs from a middle class family and Rs.  lacs is so important for me, please help me, my number is 9815646194, my email id is happymadahar@yahoo.co.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register