Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva   20 March 2016

Forensic lab certificate

Dear Respected Jury Members,

I applied for annulment on May 14 three days after my marriage. As my cheating wife had a conversation with her boyfriend reagarding their affair, forcefull mariage with me and decided to commit suicide which was recorded in my mobile automaticaly through auto call recorder. I send her back to home on after this incident ie on 4th day after my marriage and  i filed FIR in PS. However police didnt take any action and suggested me to fight my case in court only as it was civil in nature. So i filed fr annulment. However, during mediation she is lieing that she didnt commit any mistake and she didnt speek with that guy. My question is how can i produce my voice recorded to Forensic lab for authentication certificate and what is the process? Question 2- How much maintenance will be granted by court as per HMA 24 as the mariage was not consummated we dont have any physical relationship. My to hand salary is 30K in wich i have to lot debits and EMIs and daily routine requirements. Her qualification is Matric. Thanking You Sir. Awaiting for your Kind reply. I dont want to give her my hard earned money by defending my mother land to such a fraud girl. Evidences i have:- (i) Auto call recorded voice of her with her boyfriend

(ii)  Videos of her attitude in the marriage indicates not marriage

(iii) i had also transfered money to her [parents before marriage as she told she had some financial problems.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register