Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shree (xyz)     19 May 2014

Forcefully entered to the house of mob of people

Hi,
what section will be applied if  wifes and unknown mob of people  entered to the house forcefully entered and argued at midnight

thanks

Learning

8 Replies

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     19 May 2014

what do they want?

Hi,

my wife does not have good relationship with my mother,always quarrel and some other  issues and wifes family always threatened and shouting when they comes to our and last time they bitten me at 12.00pm midnight with mob of people via forcefully entering in house

what other issues. in this case if mob, as you say is coming, you can first phone the police control room.

i already done that in NC 506 section is applied apart from that which another section will be applied

if you wife is rotten, as it seems, she can file a lot of cases on you. your mother, family.

what you have done is good so far. keep up your courage.

and other sections will be applied if this situation gets repeated,expecting suggestion from the sr people in the community(Mr. satish -thank u for ur kind suggestion)

thanks

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 May 2014

Shree if they are more than five persons and forcefully they entered in your premises and abuses and beaten you and threaten you and your mother for dire consequences then they will booked u/s 452/147/323/504/506/34ipc , if they have any weapon with them then arms act will also add . had you done your medical and obtain MLC of that , if yes submit photocopy of it in support of writing fir in various sections against them .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register