LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alok kumar   31 August 2017

for bail..

Dear sir; My name is Alok Kumar a man (named as mahendra lal) a false case filed against me and my families such as my mother ,father, brother ,sister, etc. under sections 323,504,379,etc. Before this case my sister a case filed against mahendra lal and other members under sections 498A,323,504,etc. We want bail this case (379,323,504,etc.)please guide me so that we safe from jail and akso provide information that we move either regular bail(surender and then bail) or anticipatory bail. Please reply me quickly. Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     31 August 2017

As such there is no universal method to contest the case or to obtain bail. FIR etc are required to be examined to render any advise relating to case. If grounds so exist then even the maintainability of case could also be questioned and can be challenged. Consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     31 August 2017

As such there is no universal method to contest the case or to obtain bail. FIR etc are required to be examined to render any advise relating to case. If grounds so exist then even the maintainability of case could also be questioned and can be challenged. Consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     08 September 2017

In my opinion, you can apply for anticipatory bail. Note, regular bail can only be applied for after you have been arrested and since some of the sections mentioned are non-bailable offences, bail shall depend strictly upon Court's discretion. Anyhow, the prosecution would need evidence to discharge its burden of proof. I'd however seriously suggest you to get in touch with a local advocate so he or she can assist you smoothly through the legal proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register