LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rubel Aranha (clerical)     20 April 2014

Flat owner of 3rd floor blocked staircase of terrace

Respected sir, i am single parent of my minor son and the owner of ground floor and 2nd floor of my flat, to survive i let out my 2nd floor on rent to students, presently due to last years monsoon my 2nd floors roof is under heavy seepage, and the water tank for 2nd floor, cable connection and access to roof for renovations are all on the terrace, but the third floor owner has blocked the way to the terrace by putting an commercial grade channel door, as a result i cannot go up to the terrace for the renovation of my 2nd floor roof, due to this my tenants have left the flat and now i do not have any source of income, i had even filed a police complaint but the police do not seem to take much interest in the matter, the third floor owner says that he has put the door due to some robbery that had taken place in his house and he refuses to co-operate by providing me with a duplicate key of the door that has blocked the staircase. My advocate has filed suite of injunction, please inform me what relief can i get from it. Sir i request your valuable feedback/advise on this matter. Thank You in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 April 2014

Your Advocate File a suit for that, now u wait for order. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More