LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ragz hyder (PM)     02 May 2013

First move or wait

Within 4 days of marriage boy was visiting psychiatric wards and counselling sessions due to absolutely incoherent behavior of girl in front of all.

several such and its commonly felt erratic sick behavior of psychological nature.

bottomline marriage is broken. girl has psychiatric issues which was doubted before marriage but certain after marriage.

acts normal at first glance.

for divorce is there a first mover advantage or should i sit tight? have threatening emails from family on 498a. f

Should i wait for them to make first move or file NCR to police station so they know record.

Should I petiton. I know its futile....indian courts as they are and of course all indian men are pigs and women angels etc . Or should we watch and see. Lawyer says file but am afraid its going to result in DV.

Also in view of proposed amendment on marital property of husband should this be filed so atleast we can say the new law is not applicable in old case.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Make the move.

You can handle DV case if filed, easily.

(Guest)

If you can get proof of mental problems before marriage,file under Nullity immedately.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 May 2013

try to get her physcial reports if possible 

which would be help ful if you file case and try to save all the sms and evidences you get and fight for problems

but have you taken her to the doctor and as the psychiatric is cureable or not with that base line you can fight the case 

(Guest)

@ hyder

Is this your own case or is this somebody else's case?

ragz hyder (PM)     02 May 2013

We tried for divorce within one year...but was turned down....court did not even serve her papers...too early...

also they might file 498A since they are threatening.

i dont have exact mediacal definition but hope to get it after petition

yes its for me....

Looks like consensus is I move the court first?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register