LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subodh (prop)     20 August 2013

Fir not lodged - harrassment to women and children

i am approaching the forum for the first time. please suggest me what can i do. on 15th august 2013, an unknown person and 2 of her family girls, attacked and harrassed my wife and her sister in law along wiht 3 kids. there cloths were torn and skin bruised. we were 3 families there, with 4 kids. this happened over a arguement over a line where my wife was standing in front and my slef at some distance. our kids wanted to reach thie mothers. but this fellow and her 2 girls hit them physically and tore their cloths. after that they tried to run away fort the spot. pcr van and local police came but they did not arreested any one nor took any one to local police station. however we went to police station asking for registering a case / fir. but we were refused. we are continuously approaching the asi and sho of prashant vihar police station, new delhi. but they are refusing to register the fir. they made the culprits run away from the site, they did nto called them even after having thier numbers and address for next 3 days. they are continuously pressurising us for a compromise with that family. this sunday they called their whole fmaily and then called us to come to police station. where they started another fight. we had to leave the police station after wards. yesterday asi called me up and forced me to sign the compromise letter or else facethe consequence such as , framing me and other members of our family in the fir who were present there. where as one female and two males were not present at the spot and came in later after they heard noise but by that time the security staff of the entertainment park were already there.

i am a bt scared and my wife do not want to let that boy go away like this. . but on the other hand i am my slef scared, being 40 yrs old, i have never been in such situation. i have been to police station to file loss of my motorcycle and mobile phone but never over to file an fir.

i really dont want to leave this case like this. but scared that the sho will make a different case against me if i odnt agree to him.

i do have a copy of the complaint my wife had filed on 15th august, but till now the other family have not given there statement or filed a complaint

Learning

1 Replies

ravinder singh (Advocate )     20 August 2013

i would advise u to file a complaint u/s 156 (3) Cr PC  for non registration of FIR. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register