final report submitted by police

My past company done on me FiR in IT act and 506 in 2014,in 2017 police submitted the final report FR but till now it has bot been quashed ....other party has not contested till now and notice are going regular much time it will take more this to be quashed

Move an application before the court and request the court to dismiss the case as it is based on false and malafide intention

If the police submits FR, then it doesn't mean that the case is false, but instead it meant that police didn't find any witness/evidence of the alleged offence. Then, the court will summon the complainant/victim with his witness, along with a sworn affidavit and after satisfaction would take cognizance on the same old police report and issue the process to the accused. If no such action you have noticed, then file revision under section 482 Cr PC in the H.C., to quash the entire proceedings. But you have posted that the other party has not contested till now. So kindly confirm whether they have not filed any protest petition before the court taking cognizance. However, before these all my explanations, first reply as to which state the case belongs to.

case is in the state of uttar pradesh and yes the compalinant has not approached the court till now for contest,its nearly 2 years court sending summons to the party but they not appear in court

Adit, sorry for asking, but are you the accused or lawyer in the said case.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu