LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Feminism

Why Some people are here against feminism??

Is feminism is a sin?

Has feminism harm anybody?If so how??If they oppose feminism what they support and why?

Feminism is a collection of movements aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights and equal opportunities for women.Why people have problem if women acquire their right through movement?

Why feminists are always critisized here?

Learning

13 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 September 2011

Ha ha @ Utpala

Ayyo Rama akhir eik chupa hua question innocently punch liya ji………….

I know your level of debates as LCI archives till your third coming on board here speaks volume about your lineage. I must caution you that you picked a very heavy topic in guise of "innocence" for debate nevertheless welcome to have atleast have asked so!.

Ayyo Rama ji….... suggest to call your Amma (@Law Officer) to rescue you if my English is heavy for you too like your other peers on board …….

Why?  

We will come to that at the end of this post provided you tell what you grasped from below snippets ...……

Does inciting a gender war solve women’s problems within and outside the home?

Radical feminists disparaged the Indian family as oppressive and Indian men as abusive, and portrayed the streets as far safer for women than their own homes. They have urged women to break free from the slavery of home, family and childrearing, and, instead, become slaves of government and corporate enterprises. Not surprisingly, radical feminists have neither been able to ensure the security nor the happiness that they had promised to women outside the home. They now cry foul saying that crimes and abuses against women have only been increasing. Notwithstanding the fact that men and women are equally vulnerable to violence and crime committed by members of either s*x, radical feminists claim that crime against women is gender-driven, thus, pitting women against men in the society.

Does women’s equality mean empowerment of morally bankrupt women at the expense of responsible, family-loving women?

Radical feminists even went a step further to promote chaos in the society by pitting women against women. They introduced IPC Section 498A which allows arrests and jailing of innocent mothers and sisters of men based on a mere complaint by a disgruntled daughter-in-law. They introduced the Domestic Violence (DV) Act which allows a daughter-in-law to evict her mother-in-law out of her own property and render her homeless. If you think this is outrageous, here is the coup de gras: on the one hand radical feminists demanded that adultery be treated as a crime when committed by men. On the other hand, they demanded that adulterous women be considered as victims and not penalized under criminal law. They ensured that the DV Act empowers a wife to violate marital norms with impunity and also claim residence and maintenance rights in spite of being unfaithful to the husband. Through the DV Act they also sought to grant live-in partners and concubines the same legal status as a legally wedded wife. The end result is that the protections and privileges, granted to a live-in-partner or concubine, violate the rights of a legally wedded wife and dependent female members of a man’s family.

Does women’s empowerment mean destroying family harmony and creating a fatherless society?

The Ministry of Women and Child Development claims that safeguarding the interests of children is paramount in its agenda. However, the same Ministry has left no stone unturned to ensure that children are mercilessly torn away from fathers in cases of marital separation or divorce. The Ministry pushed the DV Act which even allows for the passing of ex-parte orders to take away the custody of a child from the father without a just and fair enquiry to assess the suitability of guardianship by either or both parents. The Act includes provisions for passing of restraining orders that eliminate all contact between a father and child, only based on the self-serving statements of a vindictive wife. Thus, the DV Act violates a child’s right to the love and affection of both parents, and promotes a fatherless society.

Is the cause of women’s empowerment synonymous with Gobbelian propaganda, legal terrorism and human rights violations?

Radical feminists raise a hue and cry about dowry harassment by husbands and in-laws and portray India as a country where brides are routinely burned for dowry. They spread paranoia about how unsafe women are in their marital homes because of the “evil practice” of dowry. The same radical feminists do not oppose extravagant marriages or giving of dowry. Consequently, the ever increasing marriage related expenses in the present consumerist economy are causing mortal fear in the minds of parents about giving birth to a girl. Radical feminists who turn a blind eye to excessive marriage expenditures and giving of dowry, but indulge in alarmism about dowry harassment are, in fact, promoting female foeticide and discrimination against the female child. These very feminists turn around and blame all the problems of their own creation on what they call the “male-dominated society” in order to garner funds from international agencies, and also to lobby for more stringent anti-male laws that aid legal terrorism and violation of basic human rights.

Is this the notion of women’s empowerment that hard-working, self-respecting and individualistic women subscribe to?

Radical feminists, who claim to represent the interests of all women, have been pushing for more and more rights and privileges, disregarding how many existing rights, opportunities and privileges are poorly utilized and even quite often misused by women. They advocate rights and privileges for women without prescribing any concomitant duties or responsibilities towards the family and society. Consequently, today, there are more women who are separated or divorced. There are more women indulging in illicit relationships. There are more unwanted pregnancies. There are more women raising fatherless children. There are more literate but uneducated and morally bankrupt women, who are living parasitic lives by siphoning money away from an estranged husband or partner. There are more women who abuse laws to destroy families and the society, as they themselves self-destruct.

Unscrupulous radical feminists and the rest of the society

It will not be an exaggeration to state that the Ministry of Women and Child Development and organizations like the National Commission for Women are protecting the interests of unscrupulous women, while the rest of the society pays the price.

The recent Mangalore pub (remember the Pink Chaddhi campaign of yours) incident and the responses of radical feminists represent another good example of women’s empowerment gone awry.

In the past, when rural women destroyed liquor shops and beat up men who drank or sold alcohol, they became heroes and their acts were cheered. Achieving prohibition was seen as a victory of the women’s movement and a sign of women’s empowerment. In the recent times, the Minister of Women and Child Development dealt a death blow to the women’s movement by championing urban women’s right to frequent pubs and drink as a token of their empowerment and equality with men. The National Commission for Women seems to be more passionate about protecting women indulging in the luxury of drinking alcohol in pubs, while 30% of Indian women still walk up to 10 kilometers everyday to fetch a pot of drinking water, which is a basic necessity.

It has become crystal clear that radical feminists only create more problems in the name of solving existing ones. They can neither devise nor support sustainable solutions, policies and laws which will actually benefit women because if the status of women improves, the gender card will be rendered redundant, and can longer be used to reap any political or financial gains. The survival of radical feminist outfits and politicians who dance to their tunes depends on stoking anti-male sentiments, destroying the family and creating chaos in the society.

Credits:
All India Forgotten Women (AIFW) and Mothers and Sisters Initiative (MASI)

Originally posted by :utpala kaur

"

Why Some people are here against feminism??

Has feminism harmed anybody? If so how??

Why feminists are always criticized here?

"

To begin with I have picked three innocent sentences of yours from your post and here is colly. reply. If you can digest well enough otherwise welcome to the confused world that feminism has created ........

Before I begin I quote my own post of 02-09-2011 - link is 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Mother-in-law-can-file-bharat-ratna-dv-complaint-against-d-43337.asp

Now your above three innocent looking que. are best answered by actually reading down and I quote ………

There is real good news for all those feminist mother in laws, who celebrated when the abominable DV Act (PWDVA) was passed.  Due to a their collective sad karma some of them later got the short end of the stick when their daughter in laws realized their newly discovered route of quick women-empowerment-by-filing-DV-case-on-in-laws and starting kicking them.

Now
Delhi HC has upheld the DV case filed by a mother in law on her daughter in law (see link above).  Let the feminist mother in laws rejoice, after all now they can now file the case at least, not sure if they would like to win it though since it will fly in the face of their much touted cause of ‘women empowerment’.

And on a larger scale, the games will be going on for time to come in Indian families.  No body should be left behind in filing cases on anyone else!  Daughter in laws were ‘empowered’ already, now Mother in laws are too.  We want laws for children to file cases on parents, and parents to file cases on grandparents / and vice-versa.  What can stupid society do that Laws created by Indian feminist cannot?  More empowerment to the masses, shall we say!”
Credits: Nyaya Yodha

So this is what feminism does to SOCIETY at large and if you are OK with it then it is your game plan for which I say THANK YOU my path is opposite to that of yours and your cheering metro wife's clubs……..

(Guest)

Hema will certainly come but u will escape then.I want u to argue with her on this topic.

(Guest)

I know your level of debates as LCI archives till your third coming on board here speaks volume about your lineage. I must caution you that you picked a very heavy topic in guise of "innocence" for debate nevertheless welcome to have atleast have asked so!.

ha ha ha ...tajob, u konw small things pinches more!!

a safety pin is always powerful in such case than any other pointed object!!;)

Why u cant ignore Hema.?Always remember her while writing to any thread as if u don't fear her.;)

@ Utpala

May I know why you wanted to know about Feminism when you have nothing to say in reply other than few time pass sentences such as above? That is the reason I mentioned Hema's name above atleast she has legal grip better than you time passing here.

I donot write Hema's name in each and every post, remove your rainbow glasses and read my each and every posts to self clarify.

I donot fear Hema infact I respect her as my enemy and what is a enemy if he/she is not respected in art of war (read as gender war).

"To know your Enemy, you must respect your Enemy" By Sun Tzu; from The Art of War book

BTW pick other time pass topics and pass your time here instead of heavy subjects such as FEMINISM is my humble suggestion to you. 

@ Utpala

May I know why you wanted to know about Feminism when you have nothing to say in reply other than few time pass sentences such as above? That is the reason I mentioned Hema's name above atleast she has legal grip better than you time passing here.

I donot write Hema's name in each and every post, remove your rainbow glasses and read my each and every posts to self clarify.

I donot fear Hema infact I respect her as my enemy and what is a enemy if he/she is not respected in art of war (read as gender war).

"To know your Enemy, you must respect your Enemy" By Sun Tzu; from The Art of War book

BTW pick other time pass topics and pass your time here instead of heavy subjects such as FEMINISM is my humble suggestion to you. 

(Guest)

I think Hema u or  me are just members here participating in discussion...

Why u termed hEMA as your enemy??

Yes, she has well grip in law like you.Is this the reason??

You have given a gr8 reply why feminism is hatred.Can you please write the true reasons why this revolution of FEMINISM came into existence??Why feminists felt that such a revolution is needed?

I really want to enhance my knowledge bank.Please help.:(

(Guest)

Either remove word "equal" from the statement defining feminism

or feminists should truly work for equal  rights for both genders as they say the purpose is. 

Otherwise feminism is nothing but  blindism, family breakism, animocity creatism, abusism, atrocitism, ransoism,  , , selective amnesiasm...  

1 Like

@ Utpala

1. I know how time pass women such as you keep MRA's (Men’s Rights Activists) engaged by diverting from main discussions so I remind you that my self limit to post replies are 3 posts hence I reserve my right to pull out from such one sided discussion boards where opponent is simply time passing and engaging me. Having made my stand clear I reason out saying I am not running away as made to allege by you and @ Princess be it so from few posts of Hema. Simply not replying to any authors posts does not mean the other person is afraid or has ran away. Had it been so then discussions would never start to begin with in any board in W3 forums!

2. In case of remaining doubts on raised subject matter you can very well enhance “your knowledge bank “from your
bêtes noires here.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Tajobsindia
"
@ Utpala

1. I know how time pass women such as you keep MRA's (Men’s Rights Activists) engaged by diverting from main discussions so I remind you that my self limit to post replies are 3 posts hence I reserve my right to pull out from such one sided discussion boards where opponent is simply time passing and engaging me. Having made my stand clear I reason out saying I am not running away as made to allege by you and @ Princess be it so from few posts of Hema. Simply not replying to any authors posts does not mean the other person is afraid or has ran away. Had it been so then discussions would never start to begin with in any board in W3 forums!

2. In case of remaining doubts on raised subject matter you can very well enhance “your knowledge bank “from your bêtes noires here.

"

Its my daughter's birthday..thanks for giving me a reason to laugh loud on this memorable day of my life....ha ha ha 

(Guest)

Happy Birthday to Utpala's cute daughter 

I don't know why you become so nervous,as soon as Hema's name is taken.

Please don't be afraid of her.Reply to her with courage.

(Guest)

thanks princess...

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     05 September 2011

My answer to the subject post is very simple and crisp!

Feminism as the word suggests and even as per a dictionary meaning, is:

A doctrine that advocates equal rights for women

In the above sentence, the word equal is imperative. If feminism works for equality, then there couldn't be any further hue and cry from the opposite gender. However, unfortunately, feminists seems to be more interested in their personal benefits than existing rights, which might pull down or strike down a male's rights.

For example, Dowry Death - S.304B IPC.

This law was enacted to fight the evil of bride burning or harrassment. I applaud the legislatures and the feminists to have brought such seperate law which deals with such a social evil which pushes humans to burn another human for the sake of money.

However, the recent statistics shows, there is a reasonable number of males also committing suicide. Certainly, a female cannot use force on her male counter-part so she uses the cold-war tactics to coerce him and then drive him to suicide.

If the agenda of feminism is equal rights, then why they forgot about men's rights? Why this law was not made gender neutral which would have given equal protection to the females as it offers today? Reasons are apparent!! The ugly, crooked, wicked females are trying to gather power by the means of law on the name of feminism.

Another example: Adultery, S.494 IPC.

This law was enacted on such a date, when females used to stay home and inside pallu of their sarees. It was felt by majority of the citizens and "certainly" legislators, that women would never indulge into such extra-marital affairs unless not mislead/provoked by a men.

However, with changing times, this law has gone obsolete and should have been amended to bring females too under its purview. But females continue to enjoy immunity and they cannot even be punished and abettor!!

Can it be said that a married woman enjoying unscrupluous extra-marital relation with a married man be spared on only the count of her gender? Does this pressumption gel with the equal word in the definition of feminism??

I can go on to give many more examples but it's expedient to concentrate on the post and keep my words crisp.

Another example I gave in another post was the reservation in public conveyance. I would like to elicit responses from so called feminists on this forum to answer the following question:

Is it to give rest, easy travelling, comfortable ride and feminist view?

OR

Is it to stop harrassment by wicked men in the public conveyance?

If, taking away men's rights, over-burdoning men with responsibilities, not performing their own duties, violating norms of India Society, killing family harmony, spreading threat in the minds of Indian men about post marital implications, is feminism then I AN ANTI-FEMINIST. And I'm proud to say that !!

But those females actually following the right feminist path, I salute them, and I'm with them to cater real equal rights as a human.

Anti-male campaignors knows that females can never be more stronger than males. That is why they have adopted the approach to nail their counter-parts by en route legal terrorism.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register