LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santanu (Asst Manager)     24 January 2015

Father's property

My father is a retired Gov employee..After retirement he has got a considerable amount ..Now my mother (house wife)& my sister (who is married) along with my brother-in-law is trying to capture my father's property as my father is recently suffering from mental disorder..They are shifting his bank balance from original bank(joint acct. of my father & mother) to other bank account and all they are hiding from me..My father is ill & he may expire any time and i will not be able to know where all the money is there..This is a conspiracy against me..How should i get my legal share..Plz help me out...

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 January 2015

consult an experienced lawyer with available documents/proofs to file case if necessary.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     26 January 2015

Since  money are also in joint  account  name(either or survivor) ask your mother not to sign anywhere unless it is shown to you.  You can, however, inform bank  for stopping any transaction. However, ensure that money might require for medical aid for your mother or for daily expenses or any other expenses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register