LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fatherforjustice   24 November 2015

Father in law interference during access

My wife always brings her father and mother everytime during access time and dont make my access happen smooth. I have proof that she does not even let me touch my daughter and her father/mother interfier. Is their any order /judgement / citation to present in court to make my in laws stay away during access.

Learning

5 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     24 November 2015

why are your father/mother- in law allowed access in the access room ??? Its the time for you and your child to spend time with each other. If child is very small than the mother is allowed to be there with the child, but not your wife's parents. You should strongly protest /bring this to notice of Counsellor / Court by means of an application to allow your space with your child.

Also your wife will have a considerable influence on the child as she gets to spend most of the time with your child n theres nothing you can do about it. 

Only when she influences your child against you /does it openly in the access room you can point out the same to the supervisor /  counsellor to intervene.

Pls learn to ACCEPT you cant expect more from your child at this stage.....n most importantly your child is innocent and should not be blamed for turning out biased , against you !!!

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 November 2015

you can obtain a stay against your inlaws to prevent them from intersfering while you meet your child 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 November 2015

immediately file a civil suit for injunction and get restraining order against the father-in-law from the family court/Civil Court.

Feel Free to Call

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     24 November 2015

Apply for the suit of injunction as rightly pointed by ld experts

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka

Fatherforjustice   10 March 2016

Thank You All

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register