Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Other)     17 October 2010

Fastest Way to get legally separated

Hi,

I got married about 1 month back and me and my wife dont want to  be together anymore.

Can you please let me know whats the fastest way to get legally seperated.

Thanks,

Learning

11 Replies

swatirswatir (learning law)     17 October 2010

please provide more details about why u people don't want to live together.

chanakyam (Consultant)     17 October 2010

Raj, are you mutually agreed for not continuing your married life?  Explain the reasons? So that someone can guide you in a better way..

Raj (Other)     17 October 2010

Yes we mutually agree to be separated.

The reason being she is still in love with her EX boy friend.

(Guest)

no fast legal method to separate u exists. write detAILS including yr of marriage, duration of separation.

(Guest)

Why legally? Don't see each other,even in the mirror. Simply start living seperately and have fun.

xyz (work)     18 October 2010

I fell in love and married my husband in feb 2008. But since first day of marriage I am being mistreated by my in-laws and worst part Husband too. I was disrespected by my mother-in-law, grand-father-in-law, sister-in-laws and my husband never supported me but abused me more. I involved my parents initially but dealing with my inlaws is very difficult, they all made my parents cry in front of me. Its when I came to know that they dont want to solve our issues but asked me to do as my husband says. My grandfatrherilaw asked my father to take me home very rudely. I didnt go as I saw my relation taking a bad shape, I did sacrifices for everything including my self repect and lost everything in all these years and my husband has not done anything to save this relation. My husband abuses my parental family and me and put all possible false blames that he can think of. I have been in real love with him and wanted to save this relation. He never cared if I was sick, needed his help. But now its gone worst when he didnt speak to me for 5 months in a strech living in same house and whenever I would speak or do anything for him he abuses me and my parents. Today I have accepted that I married a worng man and came to a worng family else this relation would have survived. I want to know the procedure to get seperated. Please help me asap.

Pls Note: Recently I got a job in bangalore and my husband lives in Delhi. How much time it takes if its mutual seperation and time when its not.

Regards

Adv. Samar (Advocate)     18 October 2010

for your job no issues, file case for mutual divorce first, fly to bangalore then come on date of hearing at Delhi, there are two motions or say 3-4 dates maximum, you need to file case at delhi for fast proceedings.

Samar Inam Khan

Advocate

New Delhi

Satya Narayana Palukuru (Advocates & Mediators.)     18 October 2010

The Story every where is same . The generation expects divorce in minutes and does not think of

all these possible  issues before marriage. Small issues will not be considered by a court of law

for grant of any sort of relief .

(Guest)

Go in for a s*x  or gender change.

Suresh Babu Rai (Advocate)     22 October 2010

You can for Registration of Divorce with concerned Registrar near by you, its speedy and faster, but the Decree of Divorce from proper court is the only remedy left to you, you can seek divorce with the said Registration of Divorce.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register