Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva Kumar G (Lead Engineer)     24 June 2011

Family member rights over selfacquired property

Hello Sir,

I'm buying a property. The property is self acquired. I'm going for registration shortly. I need to knoe like

1. Do i have to get any signatures from the vendor's family memers aswell

2.Other than getting signatures do i need to take care other things to avoid any obligation in future from his family members ?

Learning

5 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     24 June 2011

If self acquired property in this case no sign of other family members in any documents.

Siva Kumar G (Lead Engineer)     24 June 2011

OK. Thank you sir.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     24 June 2011

agree with bharat sir

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     22 July 2011

Hello Siva kumar,

I agree  with  the expert  Bharat kumar, also i would like to add up  my  opinion as well  which should  be of  some  use to u  as  well.

It  is  always  better  to  engage  an  advocate  for  a simple reason that  tommorrow  u r not  in  a  fix.    Before  buying a  property  u  need  to check  the  full  title  flow  of   the   property  in question  along  with the Vendors  family  background  more  importantly,    many  a  times  it  may  happen  that  collectively  the family of  your  vendors   would  have funded  while  buying  this  property  or  there  may  be a  charge on  this property.   Try  digging  out  as much  information  as  possible  of the vendors and then  take  a  legal  opinion  on  the  property  in question.    Only  then proceed.    In todays  condition  u  need  to take  all  kind  of  precaution  before  investing  huge amount.

Good Luck  and Warm Regards

Mahadeva Rao G.. 9845285555 ADVOCATE,   BANGALORE.

Rajesh Shirole (Student)     23 July 2011

Hello Siva Kumar,

I agree with Adv.Mahadeva Rao G. I will be safer to take the consent of all major family members of your vendor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register