LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas (-)     26 November 2011

False witness produces

In a violence incident which take place in front of many people in kalwa. The other party trying to produce a friend as witness who stay in mumbra which is 4km from kalwa.  Know my question is that as that person is not physically present at the incident side though what ever he say is true thing wich seen many other people of my area and his name is not even mentioned in the charge sheet as witness. The case on me is ipc 326.
 What will be effect of that witness on my case, please help.

I came to know this thing from my friend that other party is going to do like this as no neighbour is ready to come as witness when other party approached to people who are present at the time of incident to become a witness.

Learning

1 Replies

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     26 November 2011

Pl elaborate

The charge is serious

What happened to victim

The reason for altercation

Elaborate circumstances and facts to comment on the nature of defence you must take

On a preliminary  and cursory look . its thought that you may produce witness known to you in defence that he was present throughout and you did not hit him or you hit him in self defence or you were not present there

This requires a minute detailed study and your advocate is the best judge to take on the spot decision , we can only give suggessions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register