LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Om   17 November 2016

False police report civil defamation suit-rs 10 lakh offered

Private person against whom false FIR/complaint has been lodged can  file complaint in the court for the offence of defamation. I am seeking a top notch advocate who will fiercly litigate the matter on my behalf.

Hari ( USA NRI) 

Learning

3 Replies

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     20 November 2016

Dear Hari Om,

I am a kind of Attorney and Senior Advocate in both USA and India, and am not surprised that you are facing this heat in Indian Legal System.

Having more than 35 years of legal experience, I have successfully relieved many NRI's falsely implicated in false criminal cases and divorce litigations where husband or wife litigate with each other for wronful gains while one party is sitting in India and the other in U.S. or abroad.

Although, I am not familier with the details of your case, but you can not only be relieved by petitioning the High Court under section 482 Cr.P.C. with application of Article 226 of Constitution of India to QUASH the alleged FIR or Criminal Complaint Case for alleged Defamation, but can prosecute your opponent in your defamation case, if you want ?

The indian lawyers who are normally hired by persons in your situation are generally traped by these lawyers either by conspiring with the opposing counsel or extracting money after money from their NRI Client due to swift practising licence laws in India, but a counsel of my caliber, expertise, recognition and certification by the Bar in United States, can't even think of these practices and lose his license to practice.

Please contact me, if you are confident about me as well as satisfied with my prima facie  observations.

Ashok Thakur, Senior Advocate, Esq; P.C.

AKTLawGroup@gmail.com

Local Mobile: +91 845 900 4886

U.S. Hotline: 1+ 202 239 6780 

Ibrahim Ahmed Patel   28 November 2016

Dear Ashok Thakur, Why are you blaming Indian lawyer just scrutinize your carrier. Indian lawyers are well versed with Indian law and court procedure. I hope don't be boastful its apper that you don't have briefs there and not earning enough there otherwise you wouldn't have travelled to India to earn money by blaming Indians lawyer. So be fair enough and blame your destiny And your court case handling capacity.

Ibrahim Ahmed Patel   28 November 2016

Dear Ashok Thakur, Why are you blaming Indian lawyer just scrutinize your carrier. Indian lawyers are well versed with Indian law and court procedure. I hope don't be boastful its apper that you don't have briefs there and not earning enough there otherwise you wouldn't have travelled to India to earn money by blaming Indians lawyer. So be fair enough and blame your destiny And your court case handling capacity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register