LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (sr engr)     16 October 2013

False maintenance case when wife is working

how can i get a legal proof that some one works in a office if i know the office name and address, plz suggest. i know my wife is working in that office. but they filed false sec 24 against me..

any help is appreciated. 

Learning

4 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     16 October 2013

1. Has she filed a affidivat that she is not working .

2. if you are aware of the office that she is working than summon the employer for cross examination .

3. Call for documents of the employers . 

a. Balance sheet of the employer  .

b. Salary statement of the employer ..

c. Provident Fund  deposit list of the employer.If you know the employers name you can check from the provident fund list online if her name appears for deposits of her monthly P.F .

d.Professional tax submissions . 

e. Bank account statements of the employer . 

Somewhere or the other it would reflect her salary being deposited .

4. Last of all please note that if her earning is insufficient she can file for maintenance and claim the same from you .

Danny R. Hira (Chairman)     16 October 2013

Hire detective agency, and take some pictures, which will solve your quick problem.

also you can write official letter through your advocate, dont get nervous you have to protect your life.

In the lower courts, more is corruption, for which common man suffers a lots.

write your greivances to upper court also, you will definatly get releif. and also to chief justice of Maharshtra for in ustice.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     17 October 2013

You get issued summons through family court  to her employer to testify and produce all necessary evidence BOTH ORAL AND DOCUMENTARY  to prove  her being gainfully employed etc.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     17 October 2013

Also, please press the Thank You button on my profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register