LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish   03 November 2015

False fir filed against my car under 279 and 337

False FIR filed against my car under section 279 and 337 by a havyly drunk police man im Madhayapradesh, sagar DIstrict.

A police man was havily drunk and laid down intensly in front of my slowl moving car on heavyly  traficked road, he was also not able to control his self body due to drunk. He put  allegation to  my driver to hit him by car and demand money. we din't give him any money and leaved the place. after some days one police person informed us regarding FIR agaist my vehicle under section 279 and 337 under the same issue.

Unfortunatly we do not have any proof regarding police man was drunk, and alligations are false.

Pls help me what should i do.

Learning

9 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     03 November 2015

is he in uniform or in civil dress?

manish   03 November 2015

he was in uniform 

since u dont have any proof better pay the fine to get rid of headache for ever

(Guest)

to sharavan -
what do you mean by just pay the fine and move on with it. what if this happens again. ? what if this had happened to you ..and would you do the same? people come to this forum seeking legal advise and not to encourage the already corrupt practice happening in the country especially by the police man..

---
to manish -

face this out bravely...file a RTI seeking the complete activities of that police in question on that day..and also seek for CCTV footage from the accident zone..the traffic dept should have it..if the FIR gets to court...face it..

when do u have no proof how will u fight or challenge the case. If I am in your place I would do the same thing.

lakhdeep singh   03 November 2015

Agree with Shravan Kummar

lakhdeep singh   03 November 2015

leagalearner is also right but use these as istructions if it happens again with u manish  naw the time is pay the fine amd  trap him again when he asking for bribe

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     03 November 2015

You should move on, after paying the fine, as you have no proof or witnees to support your side in court, but learn from this incidence that court need proof and if it happens agains click pics or record the movement in phone.

Thanks 

manish   05 November 2015

In such case suppose we accept the allegations in court (with the intetion to be free from this issue) then what will be the fine in terms of rupee only or there is any possibility of imprisonment also under these two act 279 &337.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register