Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Sharma (unemployed)     15 April 2013

False fir by an affulant person *(full)

Dear Sir/s / Madam/s

Following is abstract of FIR and sequence of events followed by FIR are given. Please advice. Because present scenario is that even today no advocate of concerned court is ready to defend me. My income is not only low but also unstable due to stability of Job. I cannot take services of competent advocate due to higher pay out, services from other court is to high too afford.

I am at the risk of life while appear in court. Goons in the uniform of advocate can not only beat me but kill me also.

Can I go for FIR quashing in High court. Can under sec 211, I can do anything. I have photograph to prove that I am known to complainant earlier to FIR, or since 1997-98.

I have copies of complaints made by wife of complainant.

RTI information is that

“COMPLAINT WAS ENQUIRED BY PG/CEL/… THE ENQUIRY REVALS THAT THERE IS PROPERTY/METROMONIAL DISPUTE BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE. BOTH THE PRARTIES EXTEDED CLAIMS AND CONTER CLAIMS/ALLIGATIONS AGINST EACH OTHER. A CASE FIR NO…………. u/s384/506/34 IPC HAS ALSO BEEN REGISTERED AT PS ………… WHICH IS BEING INVESTIGATING BY ADDL. SHO/…….,PHOTOCOPY OF COMPLAINT, STATEMENT AND ENQUIRY REPORT CAN NOT BE PROVIDED INN VIEW OF SEC. 8 (1)(G)(H) RTI ACT 2005.

One advocate, Ex- office bearer of Bar Association in capacity of Secretary and President, has influence over Law and order (Police) and Judiciary, has filed an FIR accusing 4 persons under Sec. 384/506/34 IPC. In 2006.

Learning

3 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     15 April 2013

it is difficult to get justice if you are poor

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     15 April 2013

Dear Raj, I am ready to contest you case and you can rely upon me. You raised so many queries, which can be replied after gaoing through your file. You can feel free to contact me. Rajiv Bhasin Advocate bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505

advocate praveen (prop.)     15 April 2013

Dear Raj,

You should rely on our Advocates loby as every one is not same.  However, you have to contact Mr. Bhasin.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register