false dowry case before marriage

I have posted this query earlier but did not get a satisfactory response hence posting it again.
I want to know if a dowry case can be filed against the boy if only marriage talks are going on? No ceremony only verbal yes was done.
Also what is the maximum amount of trouble a boy has to face and how to get out of such situation?

No case of dowry, as per facts and circumstances given by you.

Before marriage how can they file dowry case.even if u demand before marriage then they can cancel the marriage and file suit for damages.

Arun Singh, if you have not committed any crime, then why this query again? Are you not hiding the facts? Why don't you repeat that you have negotiated through emails and electronic msg about the dowry with the parents of the girl?

This is a generic query I want to ask. It has nothing to do with my own life.

Deepak Joshi, that is the reason of my calling your suggestion "the foolishness". In another query, the company has been closed down, but you have suggested that the querist can claim his dues from its director. So from where, the querist will find the previous director of the closed down company? And here also, you have very confidently suggested to the querist that no case of dowry, as per facts and circumstances given by you, though the facts are very different.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu