Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     29 June 2010

False Complaint given by wife. Advice required Please

Dear sir/madam,

I have filed a divorce case against my wife on her nature of cruelity. our marriage was happen on 2004. Tillnow i had spent a lot for her like sponsored for her MCA,MBA programme and bought one new house recently as a co-sponsor for her. Her intention is to live with her parents along with children. She never gives any importance to me as well as to my parents also. The intersting factor is ours marriage is a love marriage. Which she never feels after the marriage and so on.e  I tolerated a lot and work as a servant in the home etc..

Recently she showed more distress to me and gave a false complaint to my working institution, dicdated bad words in front of all etc  makes me sick now. So i  filed a divorce case. Based on this impact she gave a complaint on 20th june to the women police station against on me and my parents.

Now the situation is 13th july is our hearing date. two days back we applied for anti bail and the case has been dismissed, since it was an case petition. I request you to kindly let me know, whether they can file an FIR on 11th july and the police can arrest me in the court on 13th july ??. I am facing now a hide and seek affecting my career too. Police are searching for compromise which iam not interested. I have switched off my cell number too. Kindly advise us how to go up sir

Note: My fatherinlaw is a retired police man and based on his influence the police peoples are searching

Learning

2 Replies

legaljoe68 (member)     29 June 2010

if ur anticipatory bail has been rejeted by the sessions u have enough time to approach high court. Your parents and other members can easily get anticipatory bail in high court. go and get it. as regard too your case put ur anticipatory bail after ur parents get it . u will definately get it. what type of person u are spent lot of money and given a house to her ? ur papers of fianncing her and purchasing a new house shows that u are not interested in dowry.

take help of local NGO. U have not mentioned what type of case she has filed it is harasse,mnt , beating DV etc .

tell me more and discuss with others I m not a lawyer please consult a lawyer before acting on my advice as any decision good or bad is to be taken after taking profesional advice

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     29 June 2010

Thanks for your advice. She had filed a complaint against me and my  mother . The false complaint was about  my mother of giving negative climate. She told my mother is the root cause of the problem , threatening etc.

One thing i would like to share at this moment, my mother is living 200km away from us. then how its possible for my mother to do all kind of these activities. She gave the complaint only after she recieved the divorce copy from the  court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register