LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shikha (house wife)     16 June 2014

False allegations handling in caw cell

How to handle false and baseless allegations in CAW cell ? What investigation CAW cell officer does ? My brothers wife is targeting my family instead of my brother because he is not financially sound looks very obvious in our case.Her father actually threatened us with court case asked property share then went for complaint.

How to convey it to CAW cell people.

Learning

10 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 June 2014

shikha had she filed the case yet or not if not then make a police complaint regarding threat given by your brother's wife and his in laws that give share to her daughter in your property otherwise they will file dowry harassment case u/s 498a upon him and your family , if she files case upon him , exhibit this report in the caw cell , convince the caw cell that she had filed false cases upon him and your family, her intention is to grab your property, 2. legally she cannot claim any share in your brothers property either self aquired or ancestral .

CGM (None)     16 June 2014

The CAW cell is a mediation body. They can only recommend action in a case, or try for mediation. They can't take action against you. Frankly, it's just to help you buy time. What will happen next depends on your wife's attitude. If she's ready to compromise, then good, otherwise the next step is 498a and there's no avoiding it.

If you are in a place where there's the provision for anticipatory bail... Get it for your parents and all relevant relatives.

I agree with Joshi ji. Take action, and make sure you collect as much proof as you can about your innocence, and work to mentally strengthen yourself, your brother and your family against what's coming.

There's no remedy for this except to fight. 

Good luck my friend.

What are consider as valid evidence?

Online money transfer,pics of functions and outings ,appeared in exams while staying with my family. And circumstantial evidence of we dont have very good relation with her father .will this work? 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     16 June 2014

gather as much evidences you can to prove the allegations she kept on you is false and first and foremost thing is to give a police complaint with all details how she want to frame all of you and relatives

Does SMS saying a bad relation with husband and mention of separation count as evidence but no mention of harressment. Or at least make a ground to think for probing officer

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     16 June 2014

the message as it is without any modifications means as same instrument if you show can be used

Yes everything valid and genuine in same instrument

Thank you laxmi Kant sir

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 June 2014

Shikha don't go behind valid or other evidences , meet to your sister in law and sortout your differences its only because of ego problem of both the families , throwout your ego and save the married life of your brother, tell her forget past we also forget it its start new life for the sake of your married life .

Thank you k Mahesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register