LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rizu2k (assistant)     08 January 2014

False 498a,406,506i,34r/w ipc

My FIR itself contains 28 pages and her complaint has around 32 pages and charge sheets shortened to 6 pages along with u/s 161 statements of all witness.

Just two hearings are over and charges are framed int he second hearings with couple of questions.
Should i able to try quash only for my parents now at this stage?

On the charge-sheet,

1.They provided the list of items (like furniture,general utensils ,etc) in letter head of some hardware stores. It contains only list of items with number and am sure it is not the bill because it doesn't have any amount mentioned in the letter. When i dig down about the stores , i happen to know that , it is the shop of my FILs brother. But the letter did contain CST numbers, TNGST numbers and for Reg numbers in it. some date eg:13/11/09

2.Also another bills for electronic items like TV,fridge,washing machine, but it has amount,VAT etc mentioning the bill with same date as 13/11/09.

3.Another bills for cot,dressing table. and it has some amount ,vat etc mentioned in the bill with same date as 13/11/09.

I am in agreement that they have given the above list of the goods/articles , but looking at the the way they produced bills/list on the same date,etc gives doubt that it is might be just for the sake documentation, they might have created. i would want to dig it RTI for genuinity or to prove that they have produced false information for investigation.

Learning

2 Replies

rizu2k (assistant)     13 January 2014

Any updates to from senior please

Q Slinger (NA)     17 January 2014

What exactly is your question? second, never admit you took dowry or any of the above said articles. Keep mum and await trial.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register