LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swati   03 September 2016

false 498a

Hello all....i had discussed about my friend to be accussed of 498a that was totally wrong.The progress in the case is that the mediation process is over and the police officer who has the authority to submit inspection report has submit a positive report for us after watching all the audios and videos and other proofs which are enough to proof that the case is false.. We neither demanded a single money. Now our lawyer is sending us to high court for arresting atay.. I want to ask that if really now after positive report given by I.O stay is rquired or not? Secondly the wife has applied a caviet in high court against stay or arrest as she was so sure that the boy will be definitely arrested, and still she is unknown about the video proofs we are having...so what will happen if we will apply for stay? Everyone is saying along with our lawyer that..the rules always support women..so what we should do..to punish her about her false case... Do we apply anti 498a aur settle by giving an amount..still after having solid proofs that everything is wrong...? Kindly guide us .

Learning

3 Replies

Amandeep singh   03 September 2016

First of all the stay as u saying there is no provision in crpc. I think by whom represent he may be a civil lawyers bcz u following all civil process as u saying. 2. There remedy to apply for anticipatory bail first in session courts if dismissed to hon'ble high court. 3. Yes it's mandatory for u to get bail if u want to avoid the false arrest

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 September 2016

If you had read the remarks of io which are in your favour then no need to go for AB or stay on arrest ,if you didn't read it then go for AB in the high court because mostly sessions court rejects such bail applications .

A walk alone (-)     05 September 2016

If boy is 100% sure that IO has submit positive report then no need for AB. If he is not sure then he should apply for AB. After having solid proof no need to give amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register