LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhishek singh tomar   12 July 2016

false 498A case and domestic voilence case filed on me

Sir , my wife filed false dowry act on me and my whole family including my both married sisters . I took regular bail from court presenting myself and whole family in front of court after 1 month she filed domestic violence sir , due to this life of my both married sisters have hell . I m frustrated now . I want to know if I dies then will the case be closed.

Learning

8 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     12 July 2016

No, please don't take such drastic, senseless, step. You will win all criminal charges/cases filed against you but that will take sometime. As far your married sister's are concerned they should move quashing petition under section 482 Cr.P.C in the High Court so that their name may be removed from the criminal complaints even if the same continues against you.

The whole country knows that these criminal complainst for dowry demand under the D.P. Act and section 498A, 406 IPC are mostly false in nature that get dismissed during the criminal court proceedings. As far the complaint under the D.V. Act the wife can get order for maintenance and residence for living from the husband only and not from any other relative. The protection order too has no meaning as no husband or his relative will even like to look at such wife leave aside going near her for any purpose.

These criminal cases have become meaningless with time, rather once dismissed, the ground for divorce become very clear for the husband, so prepare for that case for getting rid of such wife.

umesh   12 July 2016

Tomar ji maar nai se 498a case matter khatam hojaye ga kiya .Nahi Or Nahi case toh family pe bhi hai na toh phir aapke maar se khese khatam..bhul joh maar na maar just got bail bcoz the girl who files the case have to prove 498a etc just cool&chill bhai dont take any kind of tension just wait for trail.

umesh   12 July 2016

Tomar ji maar nai se 498a case matter khatam hojaye ga kiya .Nahi Or Nahi case toh family pe bhi hai na toh phir aapke maar se khese khatam..bhul joh maar na maar just got bail bcoz the girl who files the case have to prove 498a etc just cool&chill bhai dont take any kind of tension just wait for trail.

A walk alone (-)     12 July 2016

Are you gone mad?You are thinking of die because of these silly case. Brother every one life has trouble. Thinking of die is not a solution of any problems. Be brave . Your family is your responsibility. Do you think a single moment about your family if you take this foolish step. Instead of being afraid you should stand strongly for your family this time.first try to quash your sister name in HC. Try to gather evidence( just record her conversation, save her msg etc) against your wife. write whole incidents from your marriage till she leaves on a paper. Read fir many times it will give you a idea of loop hole.nothing your wife will gain by filling these case if she has no evidence of it. As time will go these cases will be dismissed or she may come for MCD on your terms and conditions. Once it get dismissed you can file defamation or other cases against her you can file divorce . Dnt worry brother about trail also Indian court gives only dates. These case mostly ends by MCD.

Vibha   13 July 2016

1. I agree 100% with advice by Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan.
  2. These cases have lost all teeth and it is open secret that vast majority are blatantly false.
  3. Wife runs around in courts for 2 years then false cases start going against her and the matter ends up in settlement. This is usual fate of all such cases.
  4. Get help from a lawyer, stay calm and move on with life. 

Mukesh sharma (job )     13 July 2016

Hi abhsishek you have not nee to think thats type of coz fi your wife filed false caee on you and your all family than she need to proov it all and at end she could not success it 

collect some evidence against her and show all to in front of court you got success 

take help of good family lawyer he guide you best on your case 

abhishek singh tomar   13 July 2016

Sir , I have many evidence such as call recordings . Her brother usually comes to my home and abuses my parents standing in front of house I lives away as in govt job my father gave a complaint in nearest police station but nothing happened as my father in law is also in police no help have given to me either from any police officer of my district my father approached sp DSP IG they all take complaints but action is taken by them because complaint is about person who is from their department.

abhishek singh tomar   13 July 2016

No action is taken by police

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register