Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight for justice (Consultant)     08 September 2015

False 498 a and domestic violence case

Dear all,

My wife has filed a false 498A and domestic violence case against me after a seperation of around 5 years. Its a after thought plan as i got the decree from court on section 9 ground. My inlaws have filled a police case and just recently they came along with an advocate , police force , few Gundas's to my home when we were not abilable. They thretened my neghbour and taken statement that we are not avilable.Please advice what should be our course action after this incident.My family is a deep shock due to this mental shock and agoney.

My wife is working in a MNC but seeking a huge money as a compansation .Please advise what should i need to do on this.

Learning

3 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     09 September 2015

Lodge a written complaint in the local Police Station against the the culprits alleging criminal intimidation and threat for life and limb and file an application under Sec.156 (3) Cr. P.C.  in the Magistrates' Court praying to register your said written complaint as F.I.R. and to investigate the matter and submit the same before the court.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 September 2015

The lower cadre police will not pay heed to UR woes,complain to the SP or the Commisioner of police directly about Ur problems.

As far as compensation being demanded by UR wife,there are different views and judgements regarding well employed wives.

Go through this link:

parting.hpage.co.in/alimony-judgements_64299485.html
  •  
  •  

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 September 2015

If at all there is a FIR against you and your family members, first all of you to get enlarged on anticipatory bail and then only think about taking any further action before that there is a fear of hatching a plan to remand you all, so better take the help of a local advocate and be vigil. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More