fake case against my grandmother property

I have a property on the name of my grandmother.my cusion( grandson of my grandfather brother) he file a petition by making false paper of that property by making a false statements that my grandmother wrote her half of her property on the name of his grandmother for serving her at the last age this is totally a false statement and he make somebody as witness.and he show the power of money and every court notice are not reached to us because he money to the postman or some higher authority I don't know and we are unaware of that he
Won the case one-sided and we don't know what going on due to our corrupted system.
When this goes to munciple office ,he again stop all the notice and we got the last notice. We are very disappointed by knowing that how corrupted our system.
Please suggest me what we do .because we are doing our study outside our hometown.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu