Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar B Kumar (service)     20 August 2015

Fake 498a, 506, 323, 354 charges

hi,

I am living in UP, i got married in year 2014. my wife filled FIR on me and my parents including my younger brother (27 year old). The charges are 498A, 506, 323, 354 on me and my family. All are fake charges on me.they all are saying we want to see you all behind the bars. I got the call of IO police from the kanpur from which they filled a case. he said case has been registered on you . so i am coming for arresting. i have talked to that police and coney all my messages. then police man saying i have talked to the other party, If you live outside seprate with your wife then they all take the fake charges back. and cancel it. now our matter is in mediation center. now i have only one way that i can live outside. so that my parents and my brother will not suffer the mental harassment.

please guide me ..

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2015

Better to live seperately. See the welfare of your parents simultaniously. Contest the case with IO.Put your wife for some work for gain to support your family. Live in peacefully.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 August 2015

Nothing more to add than what Mr.Ramachary has suggested.Its better to avoid further legal hurdles.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register