Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendra (Manager HR)     14 November 2014

Factory closure

Dear Professionals,

Dear Professionals,

We have closed our factory and served closer notice under ID Act.  Now we want to surrender PF, ESI registration certificates and approvals from Pollution control board.  We want to surrender these certificates by mentioning factory closure to the departments?

My concern is that would closing down factory mean we cannot do any further commercial transactions in future?

Regards,

Rajendra

Learning

2 Replies

arulprasath (HR & Legal)     14 November 2014

Dear Rajendra

With reference to the factory closure that needs to be submitted Rule 108 of closure report (this is for TN, if you other than TN pls check your factory rule) to the department of inspector of factories. If your management planing to restart the establishment you can continue the PF and ESI code with nil returns filings.

Regards

G. ARUL PRASATH

Rajendra (Manager HR)     14 November 2014

Thank you, Arul Prasath,

Factory is located in Andhra Pradesh and we do not have any intention of continue the same.  Let me understand one thing that closure (as per ID Act & Factory Act) means closing of employment of workmen or any hidden part am I missing.  Actually, we wish to sell the premises as well.  Would it be any problem if I close PF, ESI and pollution control board approvals while selling the premises.

Regards,

Rajendra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register