Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

haradatta (proprietor)     19 May 2012

Fabricated, fraudulent and ante-dated documents

sir,

subsequent to filing of my money recovery suit against the JDR, the JDR had fraudulently executed a GIFT SETTLEMENT DEED within his family members with an intent to avoid his property from meeting to the satisfaction of the decree from money recovery suit.  Challenging the said execution, i had filed another suit u/s 53 of The Transfer of Property Act towards cancellation of the said deed and the same is pending adjudication.  Things thus remaining, the JDR basing on the said gift deed had made his donee to execute another SALE DEED during the subsistence of the said suit by purportedly fabricating an Agreement of Sale with an ante date prior to the date of filing the suit and had made the said persons to file an impleading petition into the said suit.  I got the relevant documents in proving the said Agreement of Sale as a fabricated and ante-dated documents.  My query being whether i shall be successful in due justice and what further procedural aspects need to be followed in case of any legal lacunae?

Learning

1 Replies

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     20 May 2012

Order XXXVIII rule (1) (a)(3).  Move an application before the court under this section.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register