Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh waghela   28 February 2018

extra door by members staying on ground floor.

hello,
I m secretary of Nirman co-op housing society Ltd at Santacruz West, i would like to know whether it is legal for any member staying on grd floor to make an Extra door other then main door which fall into society compound, as i have and issued one of the members have warned me not to park any vehicle near his extra main door which they have made without the permission of society, plz guide us for the same.

regards
Rakesh Waghela

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Sir

Regards your query, generally speaking, all members are bound by the terms of the MOA & AOA of your cooperative society. Please check whether the Memorandum/Articles have a provision for construction of extra doors within society premises & what's the procedure.

It's not exactly clear how you contextually place the word 'warned'. If the deviant member threatened you by warning you to not interfere in his business, you may file a complaint with the cooperative committee members (CCM) or the local police station. You may alternatively, approach a lawyer.

For further clarification, you may e-mail me full details (along with dates of occurence) on basu_kunal@hotmail.com.

Regards

Advocate Kaybee

sirji the tenent says that it is his property so u have to remove the parked bikes, so can u plz give some details abt the property owned by flat owner stating that they cannot claim society premises wic means compound and so on

(Guest)

Parked bikes?

Ya bike parked in fornt of his extra illegal door belongs to society members, he say that place outside his door belongs to him, and no one can park over there.

(Guest)

(Guest)
Is there any express covenant in your cooperative society rule that mandates that a member is allotted certain parking space? Can you e-mail me a copy of your CS agreement/Rules/Regulations/byelaws?

Ron Patterson   03 October 2018

PAYPAL $SKRILL $PAYONEER & $NETELLER Money Transfer worldwide - No Chargeback $

Contact Skype : +18283528851
Contact ICQ : 741406971

PayPal transfer Deal is Up and Running Place your order now and get it done within 1 hour.

I am selling Paypal transfer and Ebay Shopping product for you on low price
My Price - %25 Of the order for ebay and I will take 30% to direct paypal transfer , Clean funds

All deals will be made instant

[b]Rates For Paypal Money transfer [/b]

[b]500$ PayPal (TEST  SERVICE), 70$ PM , $70 BTC

700$ Paypal >>>> 150$ PM , BTC

2000$ Paypal >>>> 250$ PM , BTC

3000$ Paypal >>>> 350$ PM , BTC

5000$ Paypal >>>> 400$ PM , BTC [/b]

[b]Rates For Skrill Money transfer [/b]

[b]500$ Skrill (TEST  SERVICE), 70$ PM , $70 BTC

700$ Skrill >>>> 150$ PM , BTC

2000$ Skrill >>>> 250$ PM , BTC

3000$ Skrill >>>> 350$ PM , BTC

5000$ Skrill >>>> 400$ PM , BTC [/b]

[b]Rates For Western Union Transfer [/b]

[b]500$ Western Union Transfer (TEST  SERVICE), 70$ PM , $70 BTC

700$ Western Union Transfer >>>> 150$ PM , BTC

2000$ Western Union Transfer >>>> 250$ PM , BTC

3000$ Western Union Transfer >>>> 350$ PM , BTC

5000$ Western Union Transfer >>>> 400$ PM , BTC [/b]

All The Transaction Will be done within 10 minutes after the confirmation of the payment.

This is the safe and legit transfer - No Refund - No Charge Back – 100% Valid for Goods Payment Internationally. 

You Can Spend these money online or you can cash out your PayPal easily ! You can also transfer to your bank account.

Please make sure you provide a good business account. If you don’t have one, please check my posts.. I also offer good, aged and working paypal accounts that can take this kind of transfer.

Payment Method: Bitcoin, PayPal, Direct Bank Transfer (USA) and Gift Card Payment.

I also offer skrill transfer, western union, payoneer and net teller.

Contact me here Techguy174@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register