export license for NRI (student Visa)

i client is student studying in india he is from iran and now he wants to export tea to their country. i wanted to know the following points. please clarify
1)can a person with student visa can apply for export license
2)if not what is the other way
3)if he has to get permssion from RBI what is the procedure as he live in bangalore
4)as he does not have a pan card paasport will be enough for ID proof
5)whether bank will open an account in his name
6)can you please tell me step by step procedure to get export license with all documents required
7)how much time does it need to complete the whole procedure


A person on a student visa cannot appy for export licence. He must by all means contract a licenced exporter and through him export whatever he wishes.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu