LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja (mom)     05 December 2014

Evidence affidavit query

I am required to submit evidence for the WS filed by me, in response to husband's divorce petition.

Amongst other evidences, I have hundreds of emails, sms and photographs I am submitting few of these, which I feel are relevant to the WS filed by me.

My queries are : -

a) During my cross examination, if the opposite party asks me some question and I realize that I have some good evidence which can be produced for that question.....but it is not filed by me in court. Then can i produce it later on the next date ?

b) There could be some relevant evidence on cell phone instrument sometimes. Can that be shown in court during cross-examination. I mean if its has not been submitted for some reason or another, but it is available. Then will the judge entertain it ?

c) Suppose I submit evidence. After that in-laws or hubby do something that can go against them and make my case stronger instead. How do I keep the judge informed of this new development ?

Actually I am looking for a re-conciliation / patch up with my husband. We are separated for more than 2 years. I am being very choosy about producing my evidence. I still have very good relations with my husband's relatives and few close family members. I don't want to produce anything that deteriorates my relations with them and becomes a reason for breaking-up, rather than patch-up.

Request my learned friends to please throw light on these points. Thanks to all my friends who have given suggestions to me so far, on my earlier posts.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register