LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GG   06 January 2016

Eviction for non payment - Fastest Method

Dear Sirs, Thanks for having this wonderful forum. It is very helpful to all people suffering due to people having lost their morals.. Anyways we always hope for a better tommorow..

My Case:

Our property (Commercial) has been rented out. The agreement is registered in the SubRegistrar Office.  The issue so far... For over a year, rent has been deposited very late and irregularly
1st Month  - No rent paid
 2nd Month - 1 Month paid - (TDS was deducted but not deposited to my PAN)
3rd Month - No rent paid
4th Month - 2 Months rent paid (TDS was deducted but not deposited to my PAN)
and so on.. Till now over 5 months of rent is due (taking TDS into account). TDS has never been paid.

A notice was issued for Clearing of debts in 15 days time as per clause in agreement. To which the tenant deposited 2 months rent (TDS was deducted but not deposited to my PAN).
Issued a 2nd notice of eviction to three addressed of the tenant. (One store manager accepted the Notice while the others did not accept the notice).

I need to know what is the fastest way of evicting the tenant.
Appreciate all the help..

Thanks

GG

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 January 2016

The accelerated possession procedure enables landlords to bypass the usual Court hearing and, assuming the paperwork is correct, it is usually possible to obtain an Accelerated Possession Order demanding that the tenant vacate the property within a period set by the Court which is usually 14 days.

GG   08 January 2016

Thank you so much Sir,

Could You please let me know the process of accelerated possession procedure in Karnataka.

Thanks

GG

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register