encroachment of public street

i m residing at the second last house in the public street and my neibour have buy the both side of homes at the ending of street. Then the street was closed in between the last two homes.
that the street was constructed by municipal committee and also have sevage facility.
plz tell me how i can dis-encroach that disputed and who were added as party like as( 1.owner of last homes,2.secretary of MC,3. SDO(Public health)

You haven't provided complete details whether street is connected one or closed at last point?, only you have problem with this obstruction or majorithy of native of your area? however, following action can be taken;

  1. You have a choice to send a legal notice to your neighbor with demand of removal of unlawful obstruction in the street by him....
  2. You can complaint to the concerned local authority(ies) pleading removal of unlawful obstruction caused by your neighbour.....
  3. Also you can file a complaint before District Magistrae or SDM of your area U/S 133 CrPC for removal of unlawful obstruction or nuisance at public place caused by your neighbour.

Hope thip will help to resolve you problem.

Best of luck.

Advocate Vikas - +91 7011225275




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu