Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JetLi (Nothing)     14 July 2014

Dv - warrant - 4 years away from us

Dear Sir,

Can a woman file a DV case against in laws, relatives.

she filed in 18,19,20,22 sections of DV.

How can i defend my self.

DV case filed after 4 years of leaving my house.

My brother & his wife stayed with me for some time & she left my home in Delhi when she was in 7th month pregnency.

After that she never come back Delhi or stayed with me & my wife any where in India.

We never communicated as well after that, i have no idea of the disputes between my brother & his wife.

Now after 5 years she filed DV against 5 members.

Me, my wife, my father & my mother along with my brother.

As i understand little, she can't file against me, my wife and my parents.

She claimed wrong in her petition stating that we harassed her when she was in Delhi, nothing of that sort happened when she was here.

She left happily & i am unaware of the issues bwteen the husband & wife.

now she dragged me falsely and other members as well other than his husband.

Infact both are not staying together for very long too, my brother & his wife are apart for more than 3-4 years.

Can she file a DV case still, how to get out of this trouble.

Please suggest.

While I and my wife stay away from the ometown for past 6-7 years, in other state ... the summons got returned since we dont stay with my parents.

My parents received summons & appeared in court. My father is asked why others didnt appear. He said he have no idea of others, since i got summons i appeared.

Judge issues non bailable warrant against others because we are not present on the address where summons have come.

Is it not the fault of the judge, how can he issue a non bailable warrant, when summoned person wont stay at the address in the summons.

How can i get rid of this issue now

What it means by non bailable warrant, where i have not been approached to deliver summons.

I have appealed in the High Court to quash charges against us.

Can you exactly tell me the time period in which a DV case can be filed in the court by the sufferer.

As i heard that DV case can be only filed within 1 year only, where the petitioner is no more staying with the respondent.

The courts said that when there is no domestic relation between the 2 parties, DV case can't be filed & can appeal in different sections against the husband for the maintainance.

But DV case will not be applicable, where there is no domestic relaion in the past 1 year.

My case is more than 5 years old now, since she left my house. She have files after a gap of five years along with  her husband.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register