LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dv interim stage documents

My wife has filed dv asking  for maintainance and shared household .i have said that I sold the shared household in my say (actually I have not sold it),so wife has asked to produce the documents of sale of the shared household .however we denied producing the documents

Do i need to submit any documents at interim stage ? 

Wife tried to break open the shared household yesterday but did not succeed  .what action can I take if she tries to do it again at this stage ?

Learning

3 Replies

lawagaintmen (xyz)     03 January 2014

you stated that you sold the house but you have not and what if your wife will proof it that its not sold isnt it a contempt of court to submit false information? and how you stopped her form entering that house did you take police help. i think you better play safe i mean i m not a lawyer but suffering from same problem but i think you are doing a risky business...all the best i hope she dont bring any proof of you living their

(Guest)

@lawagainstmen..my lawyer had advised to do so .wife tried breaking lock but could not succeed ,but I think she might try doing it again.now lawyer is saying file a complaint ,but I am not sure should I be doing it at this stage .

great india (manager)     04 January 2014

don't mess with law. sell it to a close assosiate for safety. or put house on rent.... ull need to provide alternate accommodation. beware wife if bitter than enemy if not in good terms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More