Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_fighter (NA)     24 May 2014

Dv case to close

Dear Experts,

My DV's case is running since APRIL-12.i have filied the counter on sep-12.since then it's running with out any progress.Still now also opsite party is playing the time buying tactice like we are talking with them to settel the dispute inspite of our layer tellting to them infront of judge that they are not talking with anyboday,still judge is going ahead and giving the dates.Oposite party laywers talking with my laywer to take back her.but i have clearly communicated that nothing doing like that.But still opoiste party lawyer is saying we are talking and judge giving the next date.any suggestion what should be done for to close this DV's.my side lawyers also trying her best but judge keep giving the to file evidence to opisite party.

any advise from seniors on how procede further and close this ASAP.

thanks

Learning

2 Replies

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     24 May 2014

seems you are facing time delaying tactics. with pressure put on you to compromise and settle by paying up what they demand. be patient. courts work at snail's pace.

stanley (Freedom)     24 May 2014

Your lawyer should file an application in writing rather than verbally stating that there are no talks going on with the opp party  neither is meditation going on or counselling and hence you  want the case to proceed . you can state that you dont want to keep her with you and hence you can state that you are ready to provide her a rental accommodation .Please be aware if she is not working than you may also have to provide her with maintenance .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register