Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dv case rtr orders

Page no : 2

(Guest)

kyu kisi ke threads ka satyanash kar rahe ho? let us close our opinion here and let me look for someone else advise please.

One more and last suggestion for you to check your title (it should not be advicer, it should be advisor). please make it corrected and do not comment further.

ishita (Copywriter)     24 January 2014

I completely agree. Holding grudges in your heart against the other will ultimately affect you only and not the other person. Whatever had to happen happened so why seek revenge? DO you not realise that in this 'i-will-teach-her-a-lesson' decision of yours, you too will suffer? You will have to come face to face with her all the time and take her legal abuse. Either agree to take her back and utilise your energy into making this marriage work or just let go of her and this tension and invest your time and money into something that will give you happiness. You only have the solution to your problem. So just think with a calm mind and decide what really you want to do.

I myself is a victim of DV where my husband threw me out of the house and vacated the rented accommodation we were living in and ran away with everything without even bothering to tell me once. All this when ours was a love marriage and I had an affair of 4 years with him and got married just last year. I still have condoned him of all the abuses (verbal and physical) he and his family has hurled at me and ready to compromise at every level but now he says he doesn't want to live with me. He refuses to give me my stuff back and all the money he had taken from me. But i have told him to keep it all with him for his sister's dowry. There are things in life we have no control over and so should not try mend them. Just let such people be and god would do justice with them at an appropriate time. Maybe we will not be there to see them suffer at some point in life but they would surely remember us in those days and know why they have been subjected to a life of rejection and sadness.

(Guest)

@ish*ta, I agree with your comments and respects your thought. Who has time for wasting in life, but, please understand, She has filed false 125, wherein she did not get succeed and her mainteance application got rejected. She has allegated in 125 as mental and physical harrassment and abandoned her from matrimonial house. She has shown lots of hunger for money in her 125 case, but, she could not proved it on any point. During conciliation, she has requested for separate rented house, which i had taken and she refused to come back before the Judge. Now she has asked for RTR, 1000000 once time maintenance as harrassment to her, 50000 every month maintenance, 35000 litigation expenses, her Shtridhan, etc.... in DV case. what is this? Isn't she playing around with me and my emotions? She has stolen away all the jewellary items of her as well as mine too when she left. Superflously she shows that she wants to come and join me, wherein, from hidden, she has a greed of 2000000 for settlement. why should i pay whereas I have done nothing to her.

it's a business, simply a business for exorting money from innocent husband by such greedy wives. who does not like their life and to be wasted like this. Everybody has their own dreams to get fulfilled. My parents have dreams to play with my kids, I would also like to become a father of a child. How do I accomplish it? I do not have time to teach her a lesson. But, why I am not leaving her, becuase, If I will leave her, the, she is definitely going to spoil somebody else life too.

ishita (Copywriter)     24 January 2014

Let her destroy whoever's life she wants to why are you getting bothered about it?  This time ask her in front of the judge one last time if she wants to come back or not? What is your counsel suggesting you in all this? Put forward the judge that she is not coming back despite you providing her with all the reliefs she asked for including a separate accommodation. Make it clear there that this is your last attempt at reconciliation and if she not agreeing just say you want a divorce.Not that if you would put a divorce petition it will not be entertained. Fight tooth and nail for your freedom then if you do not want to entertain her money greed. Once you file divorce she will also come down to a compromise. It would be either her coming back with you or agreeing to part ways with whatever amount you both agree on.

1 Like

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     24 January 2014

@ suffered from harami wife Dude i have read an article from sc telling wife can't ask money as she wish. It depends on her social status and your also. And huge amount request is a greed you have only two options one negotiator should let her know it's not possible. And second is prove you. Are not capable of paying huge amount.
1 Like

(Guest)
Thanks Ish*ta for your wonderful suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register