Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dv case is on evidence stage girl is working docs submitted

Page no : 2

RAHUL GUPTA (MANAGER)     05 June 2014

> Sudhir g here are the answers to your question.

Marriage took place in Kanpur. I was living with the girl in Gurgaon. Parents were living in Ghaziabad. They filed their first complaint in Gurgaon. Her mother took her and that was our last stay together in Gurgaon

Then to make a case they attacked late night to my parent's house in Ghaziabad and made a big scene in front of the neighbor, abused us.

Does this information help you sir?

THE PLACE OF INCIDENT IS GHAZAIBAD SO COMPLAINT WILL HAVE TO BE FILED IN GHAZIABAD 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 June 2014

All three placed, guargao, ghazxiabad and kanpur have jurisdiction as far as dowry related allegation are concerned.

The invident at ghazaiabad (as said by you) is notmal assult/presspass/intimadation case for which ghaziabad alone is jurisdiction.

498_final stage (Professional)     05 June 2014

"DOES SHE HAVE A MOBILE NOS// INTERNET CONNECTION // CREDIT CARD // BANK ACCOUNT. TRY TO GET THESE DETAILS  AND THEN GET THE DETAILED BILL FROM THE MOBILE//TELECOM COMPANY. IT WOULD HAVE HER ADDRESS PRINTED ON IT . DOES SHE HAVE A VEHICLE , YOU CAN GET HER REGISTERED ADDRESS FROM IT ."

Rahul G - I have submitted her TDS.. It has the address of the person. It also contain the TAN and PAN numbers. I think these are strong things to prove that the girl is not living in Kanpur.

"Then to make a case they attacked late night to my parent's house in Ghaziabad and made a big scene in front of the neighbor, abused us."

Yes I did file a complaint directly to Ghaziabad SSP. Local police denied to accept it and misbehaved with me and my mother. I would want to file a complaint of that Police man on duty..

"THE PLACE OF INCIDENT IS GHAZAIBAD SO COMPLAINT WILL HAVE TO BE FILED IN GHAZIABAD "

The actual incident took place in Gurgaon. They filed a complaint there. I have the copy of the compaint (got it through RTI)

"GETTING A CASE TRANSFERRED IS NOT EASY AS YOU WOULD HAVE TO CITE REASONS WHY YOU THINK YOU CANNOT JUSTICE IN KANPUR .  IN ANY CASE YOUR INLAWS  WOULD HAVE TO TRAVEL IF THE CASE IS TRANSFERRED TO GHAZIABAD AND THEN THEY WOULD SEEK TO TRANSFER THE CASE BACK TO KANPUR ."

The reason is - The girl lied in the court about her earnings after taking oath. Secondly when she is working in Delhi then how the helll she can transfer from Kanpur to Delhi daily?? If she is doing that by train or plain then evidences should be produced.

2) I have her audio recordings where she has been saying all of this which she is doing today. Would court not listen to that?? At least High Court? Does that not show that she came in with intentions?

Moreover, she belong to a broken family where her mother also left her husband. In the marriage there was no mention of her father but now suddenly a man who is a Lawyer in Kanpur claim himself to be her father?? How???

These could be some reasons to ask for transfer. Specially when I have proved that the girl is not living in Kanpur as she is workign in DelhiNCR

RAHUL GUPTA (MANAGER)     06 June 2014

You require certified copies of all documents as photocopies will not be acceptable as evidence or documentary  proofs . 

498_final stage (Professional)     06 June 2014

I hve shared original print outs as it comes from the income tax department. They have been accepted already.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register