LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dv act and 498a

Hi everyone, Plz give me a suggestion on my query i am a govt. Employ in delhi and a govt. Flat also allot on my name.my in laws are both govt. Employ in haryana and lived in my mother in law govt. Flat.me and my husband live in my flat in delhi.my husband is a student and unemploy .after six month marriage we live sepratly past 6 months.my husband disowend by my in laws past 6 months.in these conditions i file a case (498a,406 and DV)against my husband and in laws.what is happen.i have no any proof of any injurie and cruelty.me,my husband and in laws live seprately after marriage in these condition can i file these cases against my in laws also? I have no kid.in these conditions kya mera husband mujh se maintance and alimony claim kar sakta h ya nhi and kya mere flat me rahne ka haq maang sakta h ya nhi . Plz guide me

Learning

3 Replies

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     27 November 2012

Section 498A is for dowry harassment, but you have not mentioned any thing on it, hence I can not suggest on that.

As far as DV is concerned, if there was no cruelty and you have your flat provided by employer, ultimately, you will not be able to get any protection order for space at in laws house or maintenance.

Legally, husband can not seek right to live at wife's accomodation provided by her employer. But, he can file suit for resituation of conjugal right. Be cautious and clever, while replying on his petition at that time. You should tell court that you are ready to live with him but at his place. That is if he has been disowned from family, he should get a proper place of residence and then you are ready to live with him. This is necessary as if you deny to live, then he will get a solid ground of divorce.

https://www.aegisjurist.com

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

(Guest)
Mr.gautam,main police me job karti hu delhi me and mera husband RCR file karga haryana me and after that agar main kahti hu ki main saath rahugi lekin jaha mere husband rahega waha tab mera husband kah dega ki main apni wife ko haryana me rakhuga .and wo mujhe delhi me kyo rakhega meri job ke liye and agar wo kahta h ki job chodni padegi tab main kya karu.plz suggest mera husband haryana me rahta h

(Guest)
Plz advice me sir what happen in this situation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register