Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dual employment

Page no : 2

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 April 2018

Dont worry nothing of that sort will happen.

Everything will turn out to be good.  Think positively.  In case of need, of course, the legal community (read lawyers) is always there to fight.

Please preserve PERMANENTLY the copy of the resignation letter given by you on 9.1.2018.  

Mohd Shadab   16 April 2018

thanks a lot sir thank u for the support. I will keep in touch and will inform if further help is needed

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2018

During your visit try to close the matter with request and applying your rapport, goodwill built during service and persuasion, persistence, reasoning…

Remain gentle and amiable..

As already communicated in future try and wait for acceptance till you are in such establishments…and keep irrefutable evidence of all documents submitted under proper acknowledgment..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2018

The seasoned employee’s forums -unions /trade union leaders, employee’s forums can guide, help and support employees community…

If required approach in person a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in service matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt..

Check at LOCAL Labor court/CGIT/CAT/School-Educational Tribunal/HC/SC/Civil courts ..  for such counsels.

ok sir I will be gentle. I will first meet the reliving officer and if he refuses to cooperate then I will approach the employee union and try to solve the matter. then I will approach the local counsel. One more thing i want to say that I am not afraid of the dismissal/termination from my current employer but of the action they would take after the dismissal/termination which would spoil my career.That is my main worry. Thanks a lot sir for being helpful.

sir i want to ask you one question that if my present department take legal action after dismissing me "will i be able to work in any other department ever"

Mohd Shadab   18 April 2018

sir my old department has refused to cooperate and they r saying that if we amend the reliving letter then it will be falsification of documents. Sir, please sir tell me what should I do now??

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2018

You have not attended office for handover until DOJ in next establishment...

You could have written to not to accept salary upto DOJ...and refund.

Mohd Shadab   19 April 2018

ok sir i will return the salary. But the attendance cannot be deleted.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2018

Originally posted by : Mohd Shadab
ok sir i am going personally to the old office and will request them to relieve me on 12/01/18, (13&14 being holiday) bcoz i joined the new office on 15/01/18 forenoon.
If i request them to relieve me on 15th jan forenoon then also there will be an issue bcoz the offices are 700 km away from each other so not possible to join in the forenoon.
sir please tell me if they do not consider this what will be the consequences for me in the future.

will there be criminal proceedings against me???

You did not attend office on DOJ in next establishment..

Before you start writing approach LOCAL seasoned counsels with all record that you have....and discuss in person 

1 Like

Mohd Shadab   19 April 2018

ok sir i will consult a local counsel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register