LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Does it really true that court sentence favors for women?

Page no : 7

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sree

@Raj Malhotra,
Why would I unfit for the Marriage? If the guy is bad and spoiled my life with the marriage then I need to be like this my whole life?

You spoiled your own life by marrying. Nobody can spoili nobodys life.

Thats why I suggestd, enjoy with some colleague, some freind.  Once you are in situtation like that of yours, all know what yo uare.  You are carryng marrired byt avalble tag.

I don�t want to have any boy friends and spend time with them.

If you dont want ot have bof rind  and girlfrend then what you will do? Moot maar entire life?

Whether we are living in America or India, we have our traditions n values.

If you had traditions, yo uwould have somehow adjuste with husband, is this not in your "tradition" is only become rebel in your tradition and values? ha ha ha

I�m just looking for the leagal advices.. please don�t give such stupid suggestion to me. I�m not of that type.
Then what type are u? U dont want married life, you dont want to enjoy what use then?

No suggestion is stupid, it look stupid coz ur stupid.

Thanks for your write up though.

(Guest)

@Raj Malhotra,
Why would I unfit for the Marriage? If the guy is bad and spoiled my life with the marriage then I need to be like this my whole life?

Thats why I suggestd, enjoy with some colleague, some freind.  Once you are in situtation like that of yours, all know what yo uare.  You are carryng marrired byt avalble tag.

If you dont want ot have bof rind  and girlfrend then what you will do? Moot maar entire life?

If you had traditions, yo uwould have somehow adjuste with husband, is this not in your "tradition" is only become rebel in your tradition and values? ha ha ha

I�m just looking for the leagal advices.. please don�t give such stupid suggestion to me. I�m not of that type.
Then what type are u? U dont want married life, you dont want to enjoy what use then?

(Guest)

@Raj Malhotra,

(Guest)

@Raj Malhotra,

(Guest)

@Raj Malhotra,

(Guest)

@Raj Malhotra,

(Guest)

@Raj Malhotra,

(Guest)

@Raj Malhotra,

(Guest)

@Raj Malhotra,

TGK REDDI   08 February 2018

Shri Raj Malhotra

Dear Sir

I beg your pardon.    With utmost humbleness I'd like to know which makes your Replies repeat so many times invariably.

1 Like

Siddique (OWNER)     23 February 2018

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
Shri Raj Malhotra

Dear Sir

I beg your pardon.    With utmost humbleness I'd like to know which makes your Replies repeat so many times invariably.

Exactly my thought as well...

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     23 February 2018

While I understand that you are going through a difficult time, you are going to require a lot more patience to handle this scene.  Unfortunately the legal system in India believes and supports prolonged litigation.  From the descripttion provided by you, if substantiated with proof, you should be able to achieve the Divorce but the same would take time as suggested by your Lawyer. Or else, as rightly suggested hereinabove, you may initiate criminal cases against your husband or seek maintenance from him to bring him to the table for a settlement.  Another suggestion, if you doubt your husbands involvement with another girl, collect proofs.  That should help you to settle the matter. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register